Above rate includes the following services:
• All transfers (Cairo, Luxor and Aswan) by air conditioned vehicles.
• 4 nights accommodation on board Nile Cruise on full board basis including all sightseeing tours as Indicated on above. Guidance on board cruise joining the group.
• 1 night on board of 1st Class sleeper train on half board basis (LOCAL dinner & breakfast).
• 2 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast basis.
• Fullday Cairo tour visits: Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum.
• Bilingual guide in English and Turkish language.
• Entrance fees tickets for all sightseeing.
• Domestic flight.
Above rate excludes the following services:
• Egypt entry visa.
• Customary tips & gratuities to drivers, guides, representatives, hotel, Nile Cruise etc… (Hotel‐ 6 USD per person/per day and on Cruise‐ 8 USD per person/per day)
• Personal expenses e.g. (tel., beverages, laundry, room service…etc).
• International airfare.
• Entering the Pyramids Chamber from inside & solar boat.
First Pyramids (Pyramid of Khufu): 20.00 USD per Adult / $ 10.00 US per child.
Second Pyramids (Pyramid of Khafre or Kephren): 6.00 USD per adult / 3.00 USD per child.
Third Pyramids (Pyramid of Menkaure or Mykerinus): 5.00 USD per adult / 3.00 USD perchild.
Solar Boat: 10.00 USD per adult / 5.00 USD per child.
• Entering the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum.
• Mummies Room: 20.00 USD per adult / 12.00 USD per child.
• Any lunches / dinners during the whole accommodation except on board cruise.
• Mineral Water during the entire trip.
• Domestic airfare, if any.
• Any items not mentioned above.
• The above rates might be changed in case of increasing sales, government taxes, or entrance fees.
• We might change the program sequence to meet with the Nile Cruise embarkation schedule which we are always bound to.
• Sightseeing schedule might change but all the sights will be covered (without any prior notice)
• Fullday tour is 8 hours and Halfday, 4 hours. So any extension of time will be subject to fee on the spot. Except the day excursion, which can be up to 12 hours.
• Official check in time at the hotel, at 15:00 hrs. • Official check out time from the hotel, at 12:00 noon.
• Official embarkation on the cruise before lunch around 11:00 hrs.
• Official disembarkation from the cruise, after breakfast at 08:00 hrs.
• Sleeper Train: Has 13 sleeping cars each, which contains 10 double cabins and 2 bathrooms. Every Cabin has a connecting door to the next cabin, to be used when needed. Cabins are equipped with basins, razor plugs, tap water, soap & towels. A luggage compartment is available on the top of the door.
Sleeper Train to depart Aswan railway station at around 18:35 Hrs and to arrive Cairo railway station at around 06:45 Hrs.