Above rate includes the following services:
• All transfers (Cairo, Aswan and Luxor) by air conditioned vehicles.
• 1 night hotel in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast basis.
• 3 nights on board Nile Cruise on full board basis including all sightseeing tours as indicated on above. Guidance on board cruise joining the group.
• 2 nights on board of 1st Class sleeper Train on half board basis (LOCAL dinner & breakfast).
• Full day Cairo tour visits: Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum.
• Bilingual guide in English and Turkish language.
• Entrance fees to the sightseeing specified
Above rate excludes the following services:
• Egypt entry visa.
• Tips & Gratuities. Tips for drivers, guides, representatives, hotel, Nile Cruise etc… (Hotel‐ 6 USD per person/per day and Cruise‐ 8 USD per person/per day)
• Personal expenses e.g. (tel., beverages, laundry, room service…etc).
• International airfare.
• Entering the Pyramids Chamber from inside & solar boat.
First Pyramids (Pyramid of Khufu): 20.00 USD per Adult / 10.00 USD per child.
Second Pyramids (Pyramid of Khafre or Kephren): 6.00 USD per Adult / 3.00 USD per child.
Third Pyramids (Pyramid of Menkaure or Mykerinus): 5.00 USD per Adult / 3.00 USD per child.
Solar Boat: 10.00 USD per Adult / 5.00 USD per child.
• Entering the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum.
Mummies Room: 20.00 USD per Adult ‐ 12.00 USD per child.
• Any lunches / dinners during the whole accommodation except on board cruise.
• Mineral Water during the entire trip
• The above rates might be changed in case of increasing sales, government taxes, or entrance fees.
• We might change the program sequence to meet with the Nile Cruise embarkation schedule which we are always bound to.
• Sightseeing schedule might change but all the sights will be covered (without any prior notice)
• Fullday tour is, 8 hours and Halfday , 4 hours. So any extension of time will be to subject to extra fee on the spot.
• Official check in time at the hotel at 15:00 hrs.
• Official check out time from the hotel at 12:00 noon.
• Official embarkation on the cruise before lunch around 11:00 hrs.
• Official disembarkation from the cruise after breakfast at 08:00 hrs.
• Sleeper Train: Has 13 sleeping cars each, which contains 10 double cabins and 2 bathrooms. Every Cabin has a connecting door with the next cabin, to be used when needed. Cabins are equipped with basins, razor plugs, tap water, soap & towels. A luggage compartment is available on the top of the door.
Sleeper Train to depart Cairo railway station at around 20:15 Hrs and arrives Aswan railway station at around 8:30 Hrs. Sleeper Train to depart Luxor railway station at around 18: 30 Hrs and arrives Cairo railway station at around 06:45 Hrs.